The fascinating thing about art is it’s intolerance for impartiality. Art evokes, it questions, it makes us feel and helps us grasp. With art being so open to interpretation the only non-questionable deliberation of it is that it comes in …
- Wordsworth, atonement, football.
- Tony Carr versus the Hipster
- Political Footballers
- The Bible, Socialism and Football
- Capitalising on Player Potential – The Myth of Moneyball in Football
- A growing middle-class
- Outside city boundaries
- A working class hero
- Moyes and Germany, the perfect match.
- American review.